Now comes the complete script that references detailed models with the garden script.
1. Make sure you have a fresh Rhino file open you should
have this if you went up to step 10 on the previous exercise.
Set the View preferences the same as in the last lesson.
2. Make sure perspective viewport is active and maximized.
3. Close this tutorial file. Close all other programs that are running except Rhinoceros.
4. Click the Read Command File or type at the Rhinoceros ! ReadCommandFile and choose from the file picker...
5. Click the full render Icon. Notice the rendering starts, it could take an hour or more to render depending on your computer hardware. After rendering exit Rhino and don't save the file there is no need to at this point.